In the world full of options, it gets hard to choose the right video editor, which is why we are here with AVS video editor review. There are so many options that selecting one of them seems like the toughest choice to make. In this AVS video editor review, we are bringing to you some of the best features of this software that makes it better than others. It offers multiple numbers of learning videos that help users understand how it works. It is one of the best free video editing software with full-featured, easy-to-use interface.
Features of AVS Video Editor
This AVS Video Editor review talks about how firmly the software is capable of turning your raw, lifeless footages into something extravagant. The end results are so classy, you can show around your friends and family. It is easy to use because as you launch the software, it will take you to multiple lessons on how to use each module.
There are a lot more amazing features that you cannot find in other video editing tools.
- Different Video Formats: No need to hang on a single video format. AVS has at least ten different video formatting options that you can use for the finalization of your video. This feature is a best escape for people who want to edit on multiple devices like android, iPhone, etc.
- Tracks and Effects: The glam you can add to your footage is limitless. AVS video editor comes with more than 600 effects and transition and 100 video editing tracks. This is something that you cannot find in its competitors.
- Screen Capture: This advanced feature lets you capture your screen so you can save what is on your desktop along with the activities you are doing.
- Capture from Camera: This feature allows you to take video while you are on your laptop, which you can later edit via the video editor.
- Trim Away: AVS video editor lets you trim a particular portion of video that you don’t like without disturbing the overall quality. The trimming feature comes along with text button and snapshot features. These let you add text and take screenshots whenever you like.
- Sharing: AVS video editor software does not restrict a user to a single social network only. You can share your final product easily to various sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Dailymotion, Flicker and the likes.
- And lastly, with the DISC MENU option you can select from various effects and styles for the blu-ray videos.
User-Interface of AVS Video Editor
The interface of the software is designed in a layman manner, which means every walk you walk will be a piece of cake for you. From adding transitions to importing media, from effects to adding texts, and from audio and visual settings, everything is a smooth ride. This software is particularly handy for users who are new to the world of video editing.
You have both storyboard and timeline workflows in the editing space. The timeline of AVS offers every single detail of your ongoing project by length. It allows you to alter granular changes. The storyboard on the other hand is more simplified. You can get overview of every element regardless of the length. A single click can take you from here to there without disturbing your modifications and changes.
As compare to other video editing tools that talk big, AVS video editor is a lot cheaper and easily accessible. The price for AVS video editing tool is only $39 with one year license and $59 for lifetime.
To learn more about AVS Video editor review, click here.