In today’s era of social media, every other person shares his/her pictures and videos on facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; and uploads their thoughts with their beautified selfies or short video clips. This has to be admitted that multimedia (either images or videos) attract people more easily that a written text. We have a long list of mobile or PC softwares to edit or beautify our pictures. But when it comes to free video editors, we also have a long list here as well but when we are done with our editing videos, we get to see their brand’s watermarks. So to get rid of this issue, we are going to introduce you to a list of free video editor without watermark.
LIST OF FREE VIDEO EDITOR WITHOUT WATERMARK:
Blender is a competitive choice in video editing software. It is an open-source free video editor without watermark, but with a lot of features to keep you attached with it, without dealing with the risk of getting its watermarks. It is a free 3D video editing tool that enables you to work with a variety of features.
FEATURES OF BLENDER:
– This free video editor without watermark can enable you to model, motion track, render, and do a lot more.
– It structures 32 slots to add up video clips, audio clips and images that you can use to make some amazing videos.
– It has numerous features that range from speed control filters to adjustment layers, and lot more.
VideoGrabber can be a priority if you want to edit your videos without leaving a watermark. This free video editor without watermark works on both Windows and MAC. Like other video editors, VideoGrabber also allows you to cut, trim, crop, flip, split, rotate, adjust volume, adjust motion speeds, etc.
FEATURES OF VIDEOGRABBER:
– This software allows you to download videos/films from more than 1000 sites for free.
– It also allows importing of your videos from your local disks and then gets them converted into other codec forms.
– It offers recording of your audios and videos in high reliability and quality.
(3) Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a most common free video editor without watermark found by default on all computers running Windows OS. It is user-friendly software for all beginners. Windows Movie Maker has a ton of features that are more than enough to fine tune a video.
FEATURES OF WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER:
– This software simply allows cutting, trimming, splitting, merging videos together, rotate and much more.
– It also allows you to add captions, visual effects, transitions and music to your videos.
– It supports all formats of videos, audios and images.
(4) PavTube Video Editor
PavTube Video Editor is a free video editor without watermark. This software has no watermark, has no time limitations and is completely free. It has a lot of features lined up for its users.
FEATURES OF PAVTUBE VIDEO EDITOR:
– This software allows rotating, trimming, cropping, cutting, splitting, and merging of videos.
– It also allows you to adjust the parameters of your video for better playback.
– It enables changing the codecs of audios and videos.
– This can output the videos in multiple formats like: MPEG, MP3, HD, WMV, and many more.
(5) YouTube Editor
YouTube is a most common and extensively used video sharing website. Its own YouTube editor does not print any watermarks on videos. This is specifically useful for those people who possess their own YouTube channels.
FEATURES OF YOUTUBE EDITOR:
– It enables you adding sounds to your videos from the built-in library of the website.
– It allows trimming of video clips to get custom-length videos.
– This software offers modification of visual effects.
– It also offers all basic vital editing features that a beginner can easily hold and apply.