There’s hardly anyone who doesn’t want to go live on Facebook and post informative as well as funny videos. However, to go live on Facebook with a video streaming software like Open Broadcast Software, it’s very easy and simple. With the availability of so many third party equipments, gaining access to Facebook live via OBS has become an easy thing to do. This clever software is extraordinarily handy to those of us who select our desktop camera over smart-phones. And that is exactly why more people are interested in using third party proxy to help upload live videos rather than taking help from their cell-phones.
Our free video editing softwares team is here for you with Open Broadcast Software Studio. Nothing is better than this free tool for making Facebook live videos. It is the best solution that could be observed to acquire the Facebook live streaming. Without further ado, allow us jump to the real deal.
Choose the Right Tool
Third party tool is obligatory in this case to get access to Facebook live. You can pay up to $500 to get software that help getting admission but we have better options available. Who wouldn’t like to move for a free trip instead of losing 500 dollars? With effective alternatives like OBS studio you can accomplish your mission without paying a single penny. It’s not just absolutely free but also pretty convenient for all users of mac, linux, and windows working programs.
Access the Streaming Key
The primary aspect you want to do is to attain the stream key for the publication of your live video on Facebook. Now, how are we able to do that? There are more than one ways to gain it, however right now we’re surely focusing at the clean steps.
- The easiest step is for Facebook live via OBS is by logging in to Facebook and clicking on the “publishing equipment” button.
- It will lead you to some other options like “motion pictures”, click on that from the menu bar.
- Now, click the “LIVE” button you will find at your top right.
- The box of “stream key” will appear. Copy it.
- Now paste the copied stream key into your OBS tool. After doing that, fb will give you access and then you’ll not appear offline.
Stream the Video
- For Facebook live via OBS, go to the software and select “stream”.
- Select “streaming service” next to Stream Type and “Facebook live” next to services.
- Now is the time to paste the stream key which you copied earlier.
The choice of preview webcam will appear after finishing the aforementioned steps. From there, you simply need to click on the “begin streaming” button, and after some time your browser will pop a window of “fetching video streaming”. Voila, you’re on the right track now!
If this article is helpful then you can also read our take on Facebook live through laptop.